I had to cross half of the planet and leave the most important things in my life, my family and friends to come here and live my dream.
Today it's been a month since my arrival to Italy. The best and the hardest month of my life. A month where I've achieved most of my dreams and goals (even the ones I didn't knew I had until now), but also faced most of my deepest fears.
I've learned more of my self in this month away from home that what I have in my whole life, I've faced situations I never thought my self capable of overcoming.I have been able to see what's important in life and what's not any more, I've changed my way of seeing things.
I've never been more proud of being Mexican, than now. I have learned to appreciate little things of my culture I didn't used to notice. And I have also meet some of the nicest people alive and most importantly I have learned that you're never alone, because God will guide you.









Me siento muy orgulloso de ti y recuerda que tienes que disfrutar cada momento que estás viviendo. Te amo
ReplyDelete